DS Diet Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Diet Buddies

A forum for those on DS to share diet tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears

Go down 
+2
Flaxseed
PapaLazarou999
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:32 pm

Thanks for that link - she looks fab.

I didn't enjoy biggest loser as much tonight - the way they did a recap at the start of each segment (like we were going to forget in the space of a few adverts) and the over focus on the probing questions about how they felt was very annoying - it's heartbreaking enough for these people without being made to say it like we wouldn't realise without them pointing it out - of course they felt crap - one week in and up for getting booted off - especially as they were really needing the support - I felt so bad for them. love the programme, love the people, not so impressed with the presentation.

Watching biggest loser is a fairly recent thing for me - I watched the american couples one and that was me pulled in - so a lot of these are new to me - didn't realise it was a repeat
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:42 pm

Yeah, tonight was way too dragged out!

I think I watched the last biggest loser UK, and then the australian one, that's all for me. There's so many of them now, you could watch them all year round if you wanted.

I really enjoyed the australian one though, I think you'll enjoy it. They were all really nice people, and the host AJ is loads better than Kate Garraway.
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:36 am

I can't find it on the on demand - it's on when I'm at work - then again I'm such a bloomin thicky when it comes to things like that I'm probably searching in the wrong place. Look how long it took me to get the ticker working lol.
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:13 am

Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:19 am

Aw thanks for that - unfortunately I can't play it on my works computer Sad
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:37 pm

just watching tonights episode at the moment- i love their determination - and characters are emerging - the relationships are interesting and the way some of them are pushing themselves is so motivating - and you can also see some of the weaker ones as well - I think i already have favourites and hope they go all the way.
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:00 am

I like the Orange and Greys teams, thought it was funny Miriam and the brown team guy cosing up on the bus home.
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:45 am

yes I thought that was sweet - the grey team - is that the married couple - the one that had the tonsilitis? - I think it will be an interesting weigh in week - the other grey team with Jamie and his dad - i really hope he goes all the way especially with being so young.

did you watch the last one - one of the lads had a thing with one of the women then slept with another women on the show - it caused quite a bit of bitchiness.
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:55 am

Oh yeah I remember that now. That wasn't very nice really was it, when there all living together I felt really sorry for her.
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:25 am

I know - I felt so sorry for her.
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:22 am

I know Fridays is already finished by now but I havn't watched it yet.

Was just thinking about the end bit that they showed yesterday of the weigh in. I think that the person that put on 8lbs will be the woman in the husband and wife team (is it michelle? can't remember). She lost loads last week because she was ill, I think a lot of that will just go back on.
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:12 pm

I saw you post and avoided the thread until after I watched it - funny I thought the same as the tonsilitis would mean not eating much at all and to be honest she wasn't exactly pushing herself in any of the sessions, also she had the temptation and took it with barely a moments hesitation - but will wait until you have caught up to see who it actually was.
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:16 pm

Well we were right, is was Michelle. I think that the blue team will go on Monday, the bothers don't seem to like them that much and they don't really put in the effort the others do.

Was happy that Jamie and Dave the father and son lost this week, they deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:53 pm

I know - I totally agree - I really hope the yellow team get to stay (and I think they will as I think the brothers will influence the others). Yes I was happy for them too, they work so hard I really wish Jamie well especially with him being so young and his dad is setting a great example.
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:27 pm

What do you think up's with the orange team then? I think they are going to leave tomorrow, but I can't think what the matter is.
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:57 pm

I didn't see that one coming - I hope that Eunice is going to manage to keep the numbers up she is so motivated - I thought it was really touching the way she said she was doing for her sister too. I can see why Angie was having a go at the mum on the yellow team - what is the point in doing all that work then eating they unhealthy way they always have - I can't see them lasting too long.

I think Jamie's fate will depend on how much his dad can pull it out of a hat. isn't it funny that so many teams seem to have a strong and weak member on them?

Again the problem was spoiled by the awful style of presenting - i don't want to know soemthing is going to happen two mins before they show you - very frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:46 am

good grief they are dropping like flies - the paramedics on standby have had their work cut out for them - but they seem to be suffering from exhaustion, literally keeling over. I would imagine the pink team are going to have a great weigh in with the effort they are putting in. Carol is like a mother hen
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:41 am

Anyone still watching this ? - it looks like it only has today and tomorrow to go- looking forward to seeing how people have transformed themselves, it has been an interesting series, and it would be great to go back in 6 months or a year and see how they have progressed as I am not so sure about the dedication of some of them.
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:55 am

I'm still watching it, really enjoyed it actually. Don't they usually all come back after a few months for a final final weigh in.
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:12 am

yes they have had the gap too as the series started quite a while ago, so tomorrow will show them after the whole time elapsed
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:27 am

Can't wait too see what they all look like tonight. I though Mark looked like he'd lost loads when they showed him at the end.
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:02 am

Yes and Marian looked fab too
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:16 am

I love seeing them all come back, all done up.

I was also glad that Jamie and Katey didn't make the final as I didn't feel that they deserved it after both whinning about going home all the time.
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:49 am

couldn't agree more about Katie and Jamie - so pleased that Sadie got through instead - she may have had a rocky start but she really worked hard - those two were just slackers and I think it turned out impossible for them to overcome their old ways and I really feel that they will go back to how they were before - they could talk the talk but not walk the walk. Katey wasn't even there when her mum got home - why would she not be there to welcome her back?

I love the before and after of the biggest loser and am looking forward to todays show and wish it was longer so we could see more about how the others managed with their training at home.

I thought it was so heartwarming seeing Kevin's son so happy to see him, I just cried like a drain when I saw that.
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:57 am

Yeah I was crying last night too, and when Maria came home and as she opened the car door her two boys where in tears before she even got out. I thought that was really sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next