DS Diet Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Diet Buddies

A forum for those on DS to share diet tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears

Go down 
+2
Flaxseed
PapaLazarou999
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PapaLazarou999

PapaLazarou999

Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears Empty
PostSubject: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:01 am

Im not sure if anyone on here has just watched The Biggest Loser on ITV,if you have then theres a good chance you,ll be in floods of tears right now.

Its a group of overweight men and women and yes they are all very overweight indeed.
But listening to their stories is so heartbreaking,some have been told they only have a year to live if they stay the same weight,some of them are trying for babies and have been told its impossible because of their weight and others(especially the women)who have had to endure years of bullying.

One young lad whos there with his dad is the youngest one there and hes 28 stone 8 pounds,he cried when he weighed himself,then everyone else cried too,as for me I was already in tears!!

Its back on tomorrow afternoon at 4pm and on Friday 2 have to leave.

I think there will be many tips for us on the programme so I will definatly be watching it while Im off from work.

There a very brave bunch and I desperatly hope they can all make it in the end.
Back to top Go down
Flaxseed
Admin
Flaxseed

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:26 am

oooh is it on itv player? ill watch it then get back to this thread! Smile x
Back to top Go down
https://dsdietbuddies.forumotion.co.uk
PapaLazarou999

PapaLazarou999

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:42 am

I think it might be Flax,get the tissues handy if you do manage to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Flaxseed
Admin
Flaxseed

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:04 pm

ive found it on the itv player gonna watch it now! be back in an hour! x
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:09 pm

I missed the beginning of it and was flicking and noticed it on and after about 1 minute I was crying away. I have got it on series link - I thought it was heart breaking and uplifting too - i watched the first biggest loser uk - but missed the last episode - i love going on their journey with them and it doesn't half prod you to ge to the gym too lol - although it's not always the easiest of viewing it gets more and more inspirational.

The son that was over 28 stone i was shocked for him, wasn't it touching how they were all caring for each other.

Biggest Loser Australia is starting next Monday on sky real lives and i will be watching that too.

Carol
Back to top Go down
Flaxseed
Admin
Flaxseed

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:16 pm

i really want sky real lives!!!

sometimes they have the docu's on sky three (i only have freeview) but sky real lives looks so amazing with all their programmes.

though i might not leave the house if i had that. lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:30 am

I was really touched by the two brothers of the girl that worked in the petrol station crying. It was really sad seeing them both crying about their sister.

I think everyone is immensely brave going on this programme, hope they all do really well. Worried about the pink team though, being the lightest team is going to be hard work.
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:40 am

I love this programme and I've tried to catch every series. Although the exercise programmes seem really extreme they really do work. I caught the final of the American one the other week and they all looked amazing - it was incredible when you saw their before pics!! Well done to them!
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:45 am

Starbuck - it is actually percentage of weight loss so it's a not direct weight loss they will be measured against. I am watching episode 2 - they are in their first gym session and dropping like flies poor souls are really being pushed.
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:47 pm

Oh thanks Irnbru forgot about that.

I think if I was in there I would want Angie as my trainer, I like her attitude and they way she motivates. I need someone to be tough with me about my exercise.
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:03 pm

Angie is hard as nails - she pushes them so hard - but the results are fantastic
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:57 am

A new series set in Britain starts soon!!
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:42 am

Stella - The new british series started Monday on Itv, it's on at 16:00 - 17:00. I think you could probably catch up on ITVplayer as it's only been two episodes.
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:19 am

I read it's on ITV at 9pm on Wednesdays either starting this week or next??
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:23 am

Bum - just checked and you are right. I'm at work at that time Sad
Back to top Go down
Flaxseed
Admin
Flaxseed

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:42 am

It's defo on the ITV player cos i watched the first episode this morning!

looking forward to seeing the next episodes! x
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:46 am

OOo I may try and watch it tonight - get some more inspiration!!
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:09 am

Ok i'll say in advance this is going to be a big post, but it's just too weird not to mention!

I've been reading this vegan diet book at the moment, and i've been eating the same as my vegan husband this week. Usually I eat mostly the same but sometimes have meat, like if he has a soy burger i'll have a meat one, but i've been trying to have the same i'm not sure if it's because of the fat content or the book im reading.

Anyway last night I had a dream I was in a supermarket getting food, suddenly I picked up a pack of two steaks and they had a face. They had the face of the orange team from the biggest loser, Miriam and Eunice. How weird is that!! affraid

I can't remember what happened after that, but I had that image in my head as soon as I woke up.

I don't know if this means I want to be a vegan or whether I'm just thinking about diets and stuff too much.!

Weird huh.
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:27 am

OMG - you're dreaming about the Biggest Loser Shocked

Then again the other day I did dream about a character from a soap but I think that was for entirely a different reason Wink
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:04 am

lol at all the weird dreams.

Is anyone going to watch biggest loser australia tonight?
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:11 am

I think the Australia ones that there showing are supposed to be a repeat of the last series that I saw, what time and channel is it on? I'll record it and double check.
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:22 am

am trying to work that out - sorry - here is a link with the people participating so you may recognise them?

http://style.sky.com/Sky_Real_Lives/Coming_Up_On_Real_Lives/pgComing_Up_On_Real_LivesArticle.aspx?articleId=1870
Back to top Go down
kate36

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:46 am

i read in a mag the other day that jodi prenger, the girl who's playing nancy in the west end production of 'Oliver' was the winning contestant on one of the Biggest loser shows; way to go jodie, she's still trying to lose weight but she looks great, i think she's about a size 16 now, she was a size 22 from what i remember in the article

we're watching the biggest loser at 4pm and we might have a look at the aussie version tonight.
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:19 am

I followed the biggest loser uk with Jodie in it - and they never showed the final episode - was so miffed -
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:51 am

Yeah Irnbru i've definately seen that guy in red with the bandana, he's called Avro (strange name but really nice guy).

I saw Jodie on the biggest loser UK. The final episode she looked absolutely stunning!. You can not believe how much weight she lost. I even taped it and showed my mum the reveal, as she looked so great.

Found this clip on youtube, shows her at the final weigh in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_-Y5wSib_o&feature=related.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears   Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Watched "The Biggest Loser",Ive Ended Up In Floods Of Tears
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next