DS Diet Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Diet Buddies

A forum for those on DS to share diet tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ]

Go down 
+6
stella100
wonderwoman
Irnbru32
Delilah
Starbuck
Flaxseed
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
stripeymouse

stripeymouse

How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ]   How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:05 am

What a horrible friend Stella! With friends like that, who needs enemies... I hope she's seen you in your all new super slim state Very Happy I bet she's jealous!!! Hee Hee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ]   How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:16 am

Last time I saw her I was probably about a stone heavier than I am now but she knows that I'm still losing as one of our mutual friends take great pleasure in telling her just to see the look on her face Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Delilah

Delilah

PostSubject: Re: How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ]   How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:24 am

Frenemies! Who needs them?
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ]   How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:26 am

Frenemies - love it lol!
Back to top Go down
stripeymouse

stripeymouse

PostSubject: Re: How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ]   How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:52 am

Ha Ha! That's hilarious!

Teach her a lesson for being so mean Very Happy

Some people Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ]   How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:58 am

Yes - our mutual friend phones me when she knows she will see her and asks me my current weeight so she can rub it in. Love it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ]   How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:10 am

stella100 wrote:
Yes - our mutual friend phones me when she knows she will see her and asks me my current weeight so she can rub it in. Love it Twisted Evil

haha - love it - some people can only feel good when they are being mean spirited about someone else - what a great mate you have that delights in telling her - good to have mates like that Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ]   How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:23 am

I know - she's a diamond Very Happy
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ]   How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:01 pm

Just checking to see if ticker is working
Back to top Go down
Flaxseed
Admin
Flaxseed

PostSubject: Re: How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ]   How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:04 pm

it sure is! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dsdietbuddies.forumotion.co.uk
Lady Lisa

Lady Lisa

PostSubject: Re: How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ]   How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:24 am

Hi, i have added a ticker, its showing up on my profile but not on the forum - anyone know why this is?
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ]   How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:28 am

Lisa it took me several goes but if you follow Flaxes instructions it should work. Think it took me about three goes!!
Back to top Go down
Lady Lisa

Lady Lisa

PostSubject: Re: How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ]   How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:32 am

lol, ok thanks - i shall keep trying!
Back to top Go down
Lady Lisa

Lady Lisa

PostSubject: Re: How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ]   How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:36 am

ahh, i just re-read the instructions and realised i wasnt following them properly! tut tut Laughing
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ]   How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:39 am

Ah...you'll get there Lisa, I had to keep on re-reading the instructions until I got mine working!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Lisa

Lady Lisa

PostSubject: Re: How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ]   How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:41 am

Ta-daaa Very Happy
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ]   How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:45 am

Woo-hoo brilliant, well done Lisa!!!! It's a bit tricky but we all get there in the end cheers
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ]   How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:45 am

Woohoo - it's perdy!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ]   How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to add weight loss ticker to your posts! [ Updated ]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2