DS Diet Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Diet Buddies

A forum for those on DS to share diet tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What have you done today to make you feel proud???

Go down 
+7
kate36
wonderwoman
stella100
hayley1970
Starbuck
Delilah
RAINBOWGIRL22
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
stella100

stella100

What have you done today to make you feel proud??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have you done today to make you feel proud???   What have you done today to make you feel proud??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:11 am

I've said it before - Irnbru your exercise puts me to shame and now you're joining in 4angels - what you trying to do - shame me into exercising lol - seriously though keep it up - I wish I could motivate myself to exercise like you do x
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today to make you feel proud???   What have you done today to make you feel proud??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:34 am

Well I feel i keep surpassing myself with my fitness at the gym and that is twice I have managed to swim 2000 metres - the 100 lengths is taking me 100 mins but I am sure that will come down. I have also managed twice now to run for one min then brisk walk for 2 for 30 mins on the treadmill and am sure that one day i will be able to run for a longer time, by just building it up.

The fab thing is that I was in at work through the week and people in there have not seen me for a long time and loads of people were saying how great I looked so healthy and how my face looked so much thinner it was really nice.
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today to make you feel proud???   What have you done today to make you feel proud??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:56 am

Your doing amazingly with your exercise Irnbru, your so fit now bet a few months ago you wouldn't have believed that you could swim 100 lenghts!
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today to make you feel proud???   What have you done today to make you feel proud??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:13 am

Irnbru - Starbuck is right - you are so amazingly fit - and motivated. I really wish I could exercise like that - last time I went swimming I thought I was going to drown after 10 mins!!!
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today to make you feel proud???   What have you done today to make you feel proud??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:25 am

You are right Starbuck - I would never have imagined being able to swim that length a few months ago and it's so satisfying.

thanks guys Smile
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today to make you feel proud???   What have you done today to make you feel proud??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:39 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven for Irnbru (there isnt a medal smiley lol)

went for a walk yesterday and nearly keeled over so hats off to ya!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wonderwoman

wonderwoman

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today to make you feel proud???   What have you done today to make you feel proud??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:34 pm

My longest workout so far - 75mins of Davina Smile
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today to make you feel proud???   What have you done today to make you feel proud??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:53 am

well done WW - at the minute Im struggling with stairs lol
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today to make you feel proud???   What have you done today to make you feel proud??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:25 am

Thanks for the stars Stella Smile

Well done on so long on Davina WW I have heard that its a really strenuous workout so that is well impressive.
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today to make you feel proud???   What have you done today to make you feel proud??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:13 am

WW that is well impressive.

Irnbru - you're welcome - you deserve them!!
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today to make you feel proud???   What have you done today to make you feel proud??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:14 pm

Well I am as chuffed with myself as the cat who got the cream Smile

I did my first 10K race today and wanted to acheive it in under two hours and realy wanted it in under 100 mins and I managed to do it in 1 hr 27 mins so am very pleased with that.
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today to make you feel proud???   What have you done today to make you feel proud??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:43 am

Thats sooo amazing Irnbru sunny

I bet your pleased with yourself, and you should be!!

I remember when I did the race for life, I was chuffed to bits and thats nothing like doing a 10k.

It'll be the marathon then next is it??? lol!
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today to make you feel proud???   What have you done today to make you feel proud??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:47 am

wooohooo Go Irnbru - I bet you are so chuffed - Im like Starbuck, the best Ive done is the Race for Life .................... Big hugs and more hugs xxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today to make you feel proud???   What have you done today to make you feel proud??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:08 am

Thanks very much guys Smile - the next one i do i think i will do the training outside as its totally different to training on the treadmill, it feels totally different.
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today to make you feel proud???   What have you done today to make you feel proud??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:17 am

I agree Irnbru, although I only did the race for life. I still had to train as I was totally out of shape, and did want to run it not walk.

I was going to the gym and doing quite well on the treadmill, and then did some training round the park and realised it was totally different. So much harder on your legs.
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today to make you feel proud???   What have you done today to make you feel proud??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:42 am

I cant even run for the bus !!
Back to top Go down
kate36

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today to make you feel proud???   What have you done today to make you feel proud??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:06 am

6 miles on the treadmill and 64 lengths in the pool!

i got my mojo back
hi all:D cheers Basketball
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today to make you feel proud???   What have you done today to make you feel proud??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Well done Kate that's amazing!! cheers

I just about managed to do 3/4 mile on treadmill today... Laughing I suppose every day and over the week its not quite as embarassing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today to make you feel proud???   What have you done today to make you feel proud??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:11 pm

Thats great Kate and 4Angels - very good job - isn't it great when you get back to it.

well today i am proud of myself as I have signed up for the moonwalk full marathon Smile - can't wait for my pack to arrive
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today to make you feel proud???   What have you done today to make you feel proud??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:14 am

Well done Irnbru!! I don't think I could do a full marathon, I keep thinking about a 10K for later this year....but I've got along way to go before I'd be fit enough!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you done today to make you feel proud???   What have you done today to make you feel proud??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What have you done today to make you feel proud???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2