DS Diet Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Diet Buddies

A forum for those on DS to share diet tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays

Go down 
+13
Delilah
Truffle Cart
bugbear
RAINBOWGIRL22
kate36
stripeymouse
stella100
MrsMinxington
wonderwoman
Irnbru32
Starbuck
PapaLazarou999
Flaxseed
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Starbuck

Starbuck

WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:26 am

Well done Stella, about your ticker are you going back to the ticker factory page to change it?
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:32 am

I've tried but nothing seems to work - my new weight is showing up there just not in my ticker sig Sad
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:40 am

Just tried again - lets see if it works!!
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:41 am

Wooo hooo - done it !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:41 am

Great!
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:00 am

I am actually wondering wether my goal weight might be too low - my lodger said I shouldnt lose anymore and I got called scrawny on Saturday!!
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:08 am

Do you feel that your at the right weight? If your happy then maybe your already there.
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:31 am

well done on sorting the ticker - and maybe as Starbuck says - you have got to the right weight for you?
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:42 am

My clothes fit ok it's just I had set this goal of 8st 13 and I only have 5lb to go I just feel like I should go for the goal. Why do some people feel the need to put you down Sad
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:59 am

Maybe your lodger is a bit jealous? - when it all comes down to it, it's your body and its what you are happy with - so you can always lose that last 5 and see how you feel and if it feels a bit too low then it's easily rectified and maybe it will feel just right? Some people can be a bit bitter and not always happy when people are succeeding - but hey that's their problem eh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:00 am

Its up to you what you feel comfortable with, if you want to lose that last 5lbs you do it. Forget what everyone else says.

When I lost a lot of weight the last time, i lost about 4 stone going from 20 - 16st. Everyone told me in work that i'd lost enough, but if you look at the charts I still had another 4 stone to lose. I got demotivated by everyone saying id done enough and gave up, ended up putting it all back on.

You'll know when your ready and your happy and that's the time to stop.
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:05 am

Thanks for your wise words - you always make me feel better. I think I will go for the final 5lbs just to 1) say I have achieved my goal and 2) to see if I look good at that weight.

I dont think lodger is jealous - I've never met anyone who is as comfortable in their own body as her !!

I am happy at the moment - I think I'll increase the exercise as now it's not so much about losing but toning up what Ive got left lol.
Back to top Go down
kate36

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:40 am

i'm with everyone else here and well done stella!

Very Happy

it's as much about maintaining a healthy lifestyle, before, and when you reach that target weight isn't it? and afterwards as well
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:44 am

Thanks Kate!! I seem to have slipped into the healthy eating without missing foods now which is weird when I think about it. I went for my meal last night and ate one chip!!! Not though a concious thought process - I just didnt want them. I ate the steak, tomato, mushrooms and peas and just didn't want the chips!! Whats happened to me Shocked
Back to top Go down
bugbear

bugbear

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:59 pm

hi peeps, I didnt post my weigh in last week cos I Only lost 1/2 lb and I was a bit disappointed, made me try harder this week tho.
HW:21 st 2 1/2 lbs
CW:14 st 11lbs
LTW:3 lb
UGW:10 st
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:56 pm

a half lb is still a loss and any loss is a good loss - well done bugbear Smile
Back to top Go down
Flaxseed
Admin
Flaxseed

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:29 pm

Just remember the motto of this forum, bugbear!

0.5lb off is better than 0.5lb on.

1lb on is better than 2lbs on.

etc etc!

Very Happy

Well done for your loss, 0.5 is better than nothing!
Back to top Go down
https://dsdietbuddies.forumotion.co.uk
kate36

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:47 pm

stella100 wrote:
Thanks Kate!! I seem to have slipped into the healthy eating without missing foods now which is weird when I think about it. I went for my meal last night and ate one chip!!! Not though a concious thought process - I just didnt want them. I ate the steak, tomato, mushrooms and peas and just didn't want the chips!! Whats happened to me Shocked

whooo cue spooky music, well done! did you enjoy your meal though? sounds like you did, good on you

i'm amazed at the contrast between what i eat these days and what i used to eat [i was known as the 'pot noodle queen' at one time!!!]
i love my healthy food now and while i don't deny myself naughty treats like the odd biscuit or bag of crisps, it's very much an occasional thing. I do have a weakness for dark chocolate but i am working on that! i'm not giving it up altogether though!!! i gave up cigs and i dont drink alcohol at all these days so i'm keeping dark chocolate as my one remaining vice!!!!

i don't miss all the crap i used to eat either! cheers
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:32 am

I've just posted in another thread that I looked in the fridge last night and my lodgers got loads of crap in there but when i looked at my stuff its all veg. I still have my vices (white wine tut) but I was peckish and didnt fancy any of her crap!! Strange as I used to be the crisp and cheese queen!! My snack last night ended up being a bowl of mixed salad and beansprouts with v lowfat dressing!

Oh and thanks for asking - the meal was bloomin delicious!!
Back to top Go down
wonderwoman

wonderwoman

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:51 am

I weighed in this morning as I'm having a few days off over my birthday weekend ad won't be able to face the scales on Monday!

HW: 13st 1lb
CW: 11st 13lb
LTW: 1lb
GW1: 12st 1lb (met)
GW2: 11st
UG: 9st 7lb

Back on the wagon on Monday!
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:20 am

Great news on the 1lb weightloss, Have a good birthday weekend Wonderwoman!
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:10 am

I am not expecting anything great tomorrow - I have been sitting on my bum studying and i kinda overtrained last week so even when i did get to the gym it was really hard - and my gym sessions are usually enjoyable (they are exhausting in a good healthy way - but I just felt drained) - my knee was still sore and I ended up going for a swim after 15 mins - so i am going to leave it over the weekend and make a fresh start on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Flaxseed
Admin
Flaxseed

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:09 pm

Dont worry Irnbru, we all have off weeks so just climb back on the wagon ready for monday! :-)

i didnt post last week because i had such a bad few days i didnt feel like getting on the scales! i feel a bit better this week so i will get the nerve to get on them tomorrow and post my weight!

Your ticker inspires me, 47lbs is a huge amount lost, like a small child! When my measly 13lbs turns into 47lb ill be happy Wink Wink

good luck tomorrow everyone!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://dsdietbuddies.forumotion.co.uk
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:56 pm

Thanks Flax - isn't this forum great for motivating each other.

Well I knew it wasn't going to be pretty - I have had a stinking cold and felt crap all week and have eaten the wrong things and not exercised and ouch!!! has the scales shown it - I know I am bloated but it is showing a 3lb gain so am very glad that I had already decided to get back on the right path tomorrow - I have renewed determinism and am seeing this a a blip soon to be blasted.

Hope everyone else will have better results Smile
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:10 am

I'm showing at 1lb gain this week too. Didn't do great with food and exercise this week and went out last night so had a drink or two, back to normal now though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DS Diet Buddies :: DS Diet Buddies - Main Forum :: DS Diet Buddies-
Jump to: