DS Diet Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Diet Buddies

A forum for those on DS to share diet tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's your motivation?

Go down 
+8
wonderwoman
Starbuck
bugbear
Delilah
Irnbru32
stripeymouse
stella100
Flaxseed
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

What's your motivation? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your motivation?   What's your motivation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:02 pm

I suggested a motivational thing at my work where we are all going to start counting our steps and put them on a spreadsheet and then we will see how far we get around the world and then when we get to different countries we can have themed weekends like an oriental or Australian theme. We are going to have a bit of friendly competition with the back shift and try and beat each other round the world.

I ordered some pedometers off the internet and as soon as we all have them we can get it up and get moving - can't wait Very Happy everyone is really enthusiastic about it and there is loads of banter about it so I think it's going to be great.
Back to top Go down
Flaxseed
Admin
Flaxseed

PostSubject: Re: What's your motivation?   What's your motivation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:34 pm

ooh Irnbru that sounds like a great idea! If theres lots of you doing it it will really encourage you to walk about more to get your steps up a bit!

let us know what themes you have Very Happy !!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://dsdietbuddies.forumotion.co.uk
Flaxseed
Admin
Flaxseed

PostSubject: Re: What's your motivation?   What's your motivation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:37 pm

My ultimate motivation is that in summer 2010 i've decided to move to Poland so i can improve my Polish and have an adventure... and Polish women are so thin (i never saw any overweight Poles on all the trips ive been to to Poland!) Shocked

So i want to get down to my target weight of 8st before i go, so i can feel confident and find myself a nice sexy Pole to bring home with me when i eventually come back home Wink

I've got a year to do it, so i know it can be done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: What's your motivation?   What's your motivation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:55 am

You don't have to move to Poland to find yourself a nice sexy pole - just come down to where I work - we've got loads in the warehouse!!

Just realised that sounds like we're keeping poles on the shelves in the warehouse Very Happy I meant they work here !!
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: What's your motivation?   What's your motivation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:57 am

lol - now I have a mental picture of sexy polish men all sitting on a shelf in a warehouse somewhere waiting for the right girl to pick them - like "compare the poles dot com"

Flax I am quite pleased as 24 people have signed up for it - and that is just about the whole office - we are starting next Sunday so cant wait Smile
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: What's your motivation?   What's your motivation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:31 am

Irnbru - thats brilliant 24 people - sounds like a cracking idea!!

Wish our warehouse did have lots of polish blokes on the shelves - now that would motivate me!!!
Back to top Go down
Flaxseed
Admin
Flaxseed

PostSubject: Re: What's your motivation?   What's your motivation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:10 am

Irnbru32 wrote:
lol - now I have a mental picture of sexy polish men all sitting on a shelf in a warehouse somewhere waiting for the right girl to pick them - like "compare the poles dot com"

lol that would be amazing! They are hot Very Happy Especially my fave Polish [although he's a German citizen Evil or Very Mad ] footballer, Lukasz Podolski!

What's your motivation? - Page 2 Sportsman-footballer-lukas-podolski
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: What's your motivation?   What's your motivation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:00 am

yum - can see the attraction Smile
Back to top Go down
Nanny Ogg

PostSubject: Re: What's your motivation?   What's your motivation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:15 am

A huge motivation for me at the moment is my belly !! I have never been a small person and have always been all boobs and belly but the older that Im getting that belly is hanging lower and lower with gravity looks so gross it needs to go or at the very least be a hell of a lot smaller
Back to top Go down
Delilah

Delilah

PostSubject: Re: What's your motivation?   What's your motivation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:06 pm

I can relate, Nanny!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your motivation?   What's your motivation? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your motivation?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2