DS Diet Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Diet Buddies

A forum for those on DS to share diet tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Chit Chat!

Go down 
+14
Delilah
kate36
stripeymouse
peteh87
Starbuck
PapaLazarou999
stella100
Dampelk
discopants
Stormin Norm
Irnbru32
MrsMinxington
RAINBOWGIRL22
Flaxseed
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
4angels

4angels

General Chit Chat! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:23 am

An extract from the Boxing Day Diary of 4Angels .......

EEURCCHH (or something similar!!) affraid
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:41 am

4angels wrote:

I'm presuming somebody else over indulged a bit then pig pig oh well, back to the diet today (until new years eve anyway)

Can't believe I've let myself pig out 2 weeks before I go on holiday

affraid
Back to top Go down
kate36

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:31 am

morning! how's everyone? i've not been on here for a while:D
hope eveyrone had a good christmas!
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:13 am

Starbuck wrote:
4angels wrote:

I'm presuming somebody else over indulged a bit then pig pig oh well, back to the diet today (until new years eve anyway)

Can't believe I've let myself pig out 2 weeks before I go on holiday

affraid

Hey Starbuck! Hope your boys liked their presents and had a lovely day!

I over indulged on food (not quite as much as I would previously have done though What a Face ) and then couldn't sleep as my stomach was absolutely agony until I threw up everywhere (sorry too much info!), definitely wasn't undercooked meat as I'm veggie and no-one else had a virus or anything so it had to be the quantity of food that I simply couldn't digest!!! Hence the 'Eeeurcchh' as that's how I felt when I got up on Boxing Day affraid

I didn't have any alcohol though cheers

On the plus side my ticker is still correct so I'm happy but quite shocked about that Shocked Laughing

On the negative side the bloody boiler broke down on Boxing Day so we have no heat and no hot water until god knows when!!!!!!!!!! No Sad (why is there not a 'freezing to death' smiley icon confused )

Hi Kate, hope you had a good Christmas!!!
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:13 am

Everyones ill to in my house as well. I woke up christmas day with absolutely no voice, not even a squeak! My hubby has had bad toothache for days, and we've both got stinking colds.
Apart from all that christmas has been good.

Just got to decide whether to leave hubbys bad tooth till after holiday or try and have it taken out before we go?

Hope you get your boiler sorted soon.
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:53 am

Sounds like a nightmare Starbuck! Hope you are all getting better now.

Best of luck with the tooth situation, I hope he gets sorted and is pain-free soon!!!! Anything to do with teeth terrifies me affraid

No boiler news, but the dryer and oven are keeping us warm at the moment!!! Never thought I'd see the day that I'd be grateful for 5 washer loads and an excuse to have the dryer on for hours at a time (not looking forward to the electricity bill though! What a Face )

xx
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:13 am

Well it will soon be 2010! Wishing everyone lots of happiness for the New Year!
xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:52 am

How is everybody getting on? Hope we are all beginning to recover from Christmas and New Year!

Starbuck - you must be due on holiday very soon? Hope you have a fab time!

xxxx
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:42 am

Where is everybody and what are you all up to? Its lonely on here these days? Sad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:45 pm

Sorry 4angels, havn't been round much as have been stressing to much about holidays. More snow due over Gatwick on Sunday and Monday, so I'm panicking about whether we will actually be going or not Sad

Not helping the diet at all, have been eating everything in sight as I'm worrying so much, even though you can't do anything about the weather. Not just eating stuff in the cupboards either, I've been on a cake baking frenzy the last 2 days as I can't get to the shops for choc.
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:07 pm

Oh dear Starbuck what a nightmare, hope your holiday plans still go ahead...like you said it is out of your control really but it is still going to worry you regardless. affraid

Maybe forget about being good until you come back now (because think positively and you will be going!!!!)

fingers crossed for you...try not to worry too much hun (easier said that done I know!)

xx
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:32 am

Thanks 4angels, dosn't help when my gran keeps ringing up and saying will you get your money back 'cause you can't go?? she's such a drama queen.

Looking at the weather in Florida at the mo it's not that much better than here really, snow forcast for saturday. Snow in Florida!!!! hopefully hotting up a bit next week though, until they see us coming probably Very Happy
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:23 am

Oh my Nan would be the same!!! Rolling Eyes

Hope all works out ok for you...

Think everyone has had enough of this flaming snow!!! No

xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:08 am

Sitting here on the coach travelling down to Gatwick. Weather seems ok at the mo so hopefully we'll be ok for lift off tomorrow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:21 am

Fingers crossed all will be ok with your flight hun!

Hope you have a fabulous time Smile

xxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:45 am

hope the holiday os going great SB Smile

i have just hibernated this winter and eaten so much comfort food its shudder worthy - my only saving grace is all the walking because of the dog we got or i think i would have done far more damage.

I will get myself back on track soon then it will be full steam ahead.
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:34 am

I must admit I've struggled the last few days as we still have no heating (fingers crossed today it should be fixed) and the motivation to be good has just disintegrated as I am cold, fed up and miserable!!!!! Sad So cups of tea with rich tea biscuits is a survival tool .... not a luxury LOL!!!!!!!

The only saving grace is that even if I really want to pig out I get heartburn/indigestion quite quickly now, so it stops me from going too over the top!!

Good luck for getting back on track Irnbru! xxxx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kate36

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:10 am

hi 4angels, are we the only ones here?

forum doesnt seem as busy

how are you doing?
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:14 pm

Hi Kate,

I'm ok thanks, hope you are well!!!

The forum isn't busy anymore at all which is a shame as I look on here frequently to see what everyone is up to and also for my inspiration and support. I guess everyone is really busy and they don't have time to chat at the mo. Starbuck is still on holiday though I think.

I seem to have been maintaining for the last couple of weeks, but I have managed to lose 19lbs since November so I'm not really complaining (yet!!! What a Face )

xx
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:41 pm

sorry - i have had teenager problems the last week or two and thats taken a lot of my focus - but hopefully it will settle back down.

this site is great for support and chat - i make the mistake of avoiding it if i have been "bad" which is silly lol - must try n rectify that way of thinking lol.

is your heating sorted yet 4angels? - i totally agree, when you are cold and tired then its so easy to crave comfort food. I think i have hibernated the last couple of months so i feel like i am emerging from my cave a bit - need to nip it in the bud all the relaxed attitude i have taken with food and get it nder a bit more control - but not there yet hehehe
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:02 am

Morning everyone Smile

I am sitting waiting for a phone call, am trying to get a meeting at the school so was supposed to be doing badminton with a mate this morning and have had to postpone it. my afternoon lecture has been cancelled too - so will def have a long gym session at some time today - i need to pop round to the shop and then will have a thrilling day of printing off lecture slides and setting up folders for all my subjects - it took me until half way through the last term to suss out that this is the best way so hopefully am a wee bit ahead of the game this time round.

it is blinkin freezing here today

i need to change my ticker tape but just dont want to lol
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:12 am

Don't avoid the forum if you've been 'bad' Irnbru!!!

You mean to say that kids don't get better as they get older? I think I'll leave home now as my lot, especially my pre-schooler are bad enough already without turning into (shudders) TEENAGERS!!!!!
Hope you manage to get it all sorted out hun!!!

xxx
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:57 am

I know 4Angels - should use the forum more when we stray from the path for that bit of kick up the bum or virtual tea n sympathy.

I am managing to get gym sessions in now - but the food is still far far from perfect lol
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:52 am

We all do it though Irnbru!!

I'm at stalemate at the moment - the scales are not budging and it definitely has an impact on my willpower and my mood!! At least when the scales are going down it gives us all an incentive to be good!!

Well done on fitting your gym sessions in again!! xxx
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:36 am

oh yes 4Angels - its hard not to let it get you down isnt it? my food side of things is just not happening at all at the moment.

I have so much happening lately that has thrown me off kilter so just need to regain my balance a bit and it will all get back under control and wait for calmer times - sometime all you can do is a holding pattern...

I am trying to do too many things at once at the moment and it means that i am not completing anything, so am trying to take a step back and try n knock things off one by one - am trying to make the gym a constant but argh!!! Evil or Very Mad its not clicking into place just yet.

looks like we both have to hang in there and we wil get there - the sun was trying to come out yesterday, maybe its just been too long since we have seen it eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chit Chat!   General Chit Chat! - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chit Chat!
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DS Diet Buddies :: DS Diet Buddies - Main Forum :: DS Diet Buddies-
Jump to: