DS Diet Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Diet Buddies

A forum for those on DS to share diet tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is there anybody out there anymore?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
4angels

4angels

Is there anybody out there anymore? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there anymore?   Is there anybody out there anymore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:15 am

Thanks Stella! I wouldn't worry too much about your 3lbs hun as just getting back to your normal healthy eating pattern will probably sort it out soon.

I just don't seem to have any motivation, willpower etc for anything whatsoever!! House is a tip and as quick as I tidy & clean it, 5 people (I'm including hubby) mess it up again! Then I eat because I am fed up!!

Not started being good yet, planning on cutting back for a few days before attempting to be ultra good!!! (why it there not a smiley for banging your head against a brick wall?!!)

Sorry for being a miserable old cow today!!!!
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there anymore?   Is there anybody out there anymore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:35 am

Dont worry Stella, I definately agree it's most probably the type of food making you feel sluggish.

After doing Slim fast for a few days I just feel hollow, even though I havn't lost loads I just feel lighter inside, if you see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there anymore?   Is there anybody out there anymore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:40 am

If you find the smiley for the brick wall just let me know!!

Im gearing up for Monday - Im not motivated myself at the moment and weighing myself this morning hasnt helped - I know that should gear me up and kick me up the bum but its just served to depress me!!

Think I'll go shopping tonight in preperation for next week - perhaps buying lots of veggies etc will motivate me.

...........and you're not a miserable old cow xx
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there anymore?   Is there anybody out there anymore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:42 am

Starbuck - I know what you mean about feeling lighter inside. Ive just got to go back to healthy eating and eating at the right time (instead of a cheese toastie at 11pm)
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there anymore?   Is there anybody out there anymore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:03 am

Is there anybody out there anymore? - Page 2 2066

Grrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there anymore?   Is there anybody out there anymore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:59 am

awww 4A - sorry you are having a bad day - i know what you mean - i always feel as if i am fighting against the rest of the family when it comes to healty eating - and housework - gah don't get me started - i am flat out knackered at the moment trying to commute, study, fit in the gym and feels like i am one adult out of 5 that does 85% of the housework - its so unfair Sad

SB - i think the slimfast gives you a kind of empty but good feeling, its really good after the gym if its too late for a meal but i have to have some fuel.

Stella, good luck wit the hgealth eating sounds like you have a plan Smile
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there anymore?   Is there anybody out there anymore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:03 am

I'm getting used to the empty feeling, however the kids have been giving me grief fighting all day.
Don't know wether they are particularly bad at the moment or whether im just a bad mood bear 'cause I'm hungry! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there anymore?   Is there anybody out there anymore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:09 am

oh no SB - sometimes they know how to press all your buttons eh? - hang in there Smile

PS Stella - meant to say 3lbs over 6 weeks is only 1/2 lb a week - thats only 250 calories less a day you have to eat and that will be it Smile
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there anymore?   Is there anybody out there anymore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:18 am

Irn bru - thanks for putting it like that - sounds much more manageable. To be honest, a couple of people have said I look better - Im within my 4lbs either side of goal so I might just stay as I am just eat more healthily.
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there anymore?   Is there anybody out there anymore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:19 am

Stella - I'm sure by just eating healthier you'll feel better in yourself, without having to cut down.
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there anymore?   Is there anybody out there anymore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:52 am

Im hoping so - at the moment I feel really sluggish and bloated.
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there anymore?   Is there anybody out there anymore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:16 am

santa Where's everyone gone? rendeer
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there anymore?   Is there anybody out there anymore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:36 am

I am still here sunny Just still struggling with my crappy internet Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there anymore?   Is there anybody out there anymore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:50 am

Oh is your internet still being a nuisance Starbuck!! So annoying isn't it?!!!

I get withdrawl symptoms if I can't use our computer for more than a couple of days LOL Laughing I think an intermittent or slow connection is probably more frustrating than having no connection at all, cos you have to accept no connection but the other two are just damn annoying!!! No

Hope it gets sorted soon!! rendeer
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there anymore?   Is there anybody out there anymore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:42 pm

hiya - so sorrry have just not been posting - how is everyone doing? - i am struggling with getting back to a regime with so much indulgence about - and my stress trigger of a choatic house is just making me not focused on my self control.
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there anymore?   Is there anybody out there anymore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:43 am

Hey Irnbru! -you'll get there hun, maybe you just need to give yourself until after Christmas and New Year to get back on the wagon?

xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there anymore?   Is there anybody out there anymore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:57 am

Hey 4Angels sunny

i am considering it - but this is the best time with no uni to get some serious hours chalked up - which i really want to do - but instead of getting the decks cleared i am sitting on the internet lol (mind you i am thawing out as just took Lucy a huge walk ) - am heading out soon to go to see Avatar in 3D
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there anymore?   Is there anybody out there anymore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:44 am

Hope you have thawed out now! Enjoy the film!

We finally got some snow that stayed around long enough for the kids to play with....however they came back into the house after 15mins complaining of being cold and wet...so it was a mug of hot chocolate whilst their coats went in the dryer!!! At least they know what snow is like now - as it is the first time they have properly experienced it!!! santa

There are certain days when I am really glad we don't have a dog to walk...wind, rain, and snow being some of those occasions!! rendeer
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there anymore?   Is there anybody out there anymore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:39 am

T'is like a Ghost Town !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Flaxseed
Admin
Flaxseed

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there anymore?   Is there anybody out there anymore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Yeh it is... im such a rubbish poster! Crying or Very sad im sorry for abandoning the forum!!
Perhaps we should do some advertising on DS to get things up and running again?? xx
Back to top Go down
https://dsdietbuddies.forumotion.co.uk
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there anymore?   Is there anybody out there anymore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:37 am

Hey Flax! Hope you are well!! Very Happy

I wondered about the advertising thing as well but then other times I think well if the site has died then we may as well just leave it at that....depends what mood I am in really!! What a Face

xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there anybody out there anymore?   Is there anybody out there anymore? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there anybody out there anymore?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DS Diet Buddies :: DS Diet Buddies - Main Forum :: DS Diet Buddies-
Jump to: