DS Diet Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Diet Buddies

A forum for those on DS to share diet tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exercise Advice Needed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stella100

stella100

Exercise Advice Needed Empty
PostSubject: Exercise Advice Needed   Exercise Advice Needed I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:40 am

Ok - I have finally achieved my goal weight and Im at the dress size I wanted to achieve (Im not bragging - just proud of myself) BUT Ive still got a squidgy tummy and my arms and thighs are still wobbly - the skin on my arms looks crepey (if that makes any sense).

I am the world's worst when it comes to exercise and just wondered if anyone had any advice?

BTW Wonderwoman do NOT suggest I do Davina - I'd be dead within a week I love you
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Advice Needed   Exercise Advice Needed I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:14 am

hehehe - Stella - I suggest you think about swimming and invest in a small set of dumbells - you don't need to burn off loads of calories - what you need is toning - don't you have the callinetics dvd? - that is perfect for working the muscles without having to set foot in a gym Smile
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Advice Needed   Exercise Advice Needed I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:33 am

I'm still (attempting) doing the Callanetics but it's the motivation aspect thats getting me at the moment. I have some dumbells somewhere but lodger went all OCD when she first moved in so I dont know where they are and her stock answer to everything is "I havent seen them" !!
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Advice Needed   Exercise Advice Needed I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:49 am

oh that would drive me demented - how do you cope with someone moving your stuff and then denying it - argh !!!
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Advice Needed   Exercise Advice Needed I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:54 am

The worst was when she moved my mobile charger - it "lives" in a certain plug and I never move it so when it disappeared I knew she'd moved it - complete denial - then it appeared several days later - this was after I'd ripped the house apart looking for it !!

............. and in answer to your question - it is starting to drive me demented now!
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Advice Needed   Exercise Advice Needed I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:01 am

well thats natural as you want to be able to spend time at your place with your OH and be able to relax. You must have the patience of a saint lol.
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Advice Needed   Exercise Advice Needed I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:25 am

Certainly no saint lol
Back to top Go down
wonderwoman

wonderwoman

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Advice Needed   Exercise Advice Needed I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:00 pm

OK, OK, no Davina!

(its really not that bad honest!) Wink
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Advice Needed   Exercise Advice Needed I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:33 am

It is for me - I have the motivation of a small sloth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exercise Advice Needed   Exercise Advice Needed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exercise Advice Needed
Page 1 of 1