DS Diet Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Diet Buddies

A forum for those on DS to share diet tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?

Go down 
+4
Irnbru32
RAINBOWGIRL22
stella100
Starbuck
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Starbuck

Starbuck

Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:10 am

I was thinking this morning whilst sifting through my underwear that I don't have any nice set's anymore. So I've decided as my first mini goal of losing 2 stone, as a reward i'm going for a proper bra fitting and buying some nice pants!

My ultimate goal is to go on holiday to Florida though when I've lost all the weight. Anyone else got any rewards in mind, it's good motivation to get to the next goal.
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:33 am

Well as I thought I might hit goal this week I've already arranged a night out for Friday. I haven't been out for soooo long. My other treat for when I eventually hit goal is new jeans - size ten!!
Back to top Go down
RAINBOWGIRL22

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:38 am

When I get back down to my goal weight I want to get my hair cut off.... I fancy a nice sleek bob!!!

I have also held back on buying any new clothes so will treat myself.

I aim to lost half a stone in 6 weeks (so a 1lb a week) in time for my birthday in Mid June and I want to have lost the rest by late August so I can feel confident in my bikini when my friend and I head to Vegas!!
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:45 am

Whoa Vegas - I'd love to go there! Don't think it'll be for a while, now that i've got the kids. Don't suppose it's the best place for a family holiday.

Stella - Youre soooo close to your goal you deserve to treat yourself (even if it's a bit early) You've done so well! and size ten jeans, that'll be great!
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:51 am

Well it's the blind date on Friday so I'm going to be super good this week - Friday night out is my treat!!
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:31 am

Oh how exciting a blind date, you'll have to let us know how you get on.

I've never actually been on a date, I would be really nervous. I met my hubby when I was in high school so the idea of a date sounds kinda scary.
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:41 am

I'm nervous as hell!!! but |I'm determined to look super slim on friday so thats my motivation for the week!!!
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:53 am

I have loads of targets - we went to Florida and I was gutted that i was too big for some of the coasters and had to go in some of the bigger seats - I want to go again and go on them all.

my husband had promised me an entire new wardrobe - so looking forward to shopping in normal clothes shops - at the moment i buy the odd top and seem to wear the same trousers all the time. I get my underwear from Asda as they have pretty stuff in larger sizes and its my little reward as my size goes down as I don't like buying too many other clothes as they get baggy after a month or two ( sometimes 3 with it slowing down a bit at the moment lol)

I want to run a marathon, do white water rafting, do sphering and climb a munro.

I went with my mates to paintball and to my total humiliation I had to ask for the biggest overalls and when I was ducking and diving the whole ass of the suit came out - I was mortified. It is coming up again in August and I nearly said no because of my shame - but then I thought no August is a long time away - I will have lost a good stone or two by then so have signed up for it and am totally determined.
Back to top Go down
Delilah

Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:04 pm

Oh Irnbru, I'm sorry about your paintball incident. You're lost a lot of weight since last year, so I'm sure there won't be a repeat of last years performance. I broke a chair last summer and that was humiliating too. You know it's time to lose weight when you break a chair. Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? L9iblush

When I lose more weight, I want a nice holiday somewhere.
Back to top Go down
wonderwoman

wonderwoman

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:27 am

I was hoping to reach my first goal this weekend (losing first stone) but won't have now i've been ill for the week. However, my original goal was to have lost the first stone by my birthday which isn't for another 2 weeks. Aside from my birthday celebrations (I will of course be taking the day well and truely off the diet!) I'd like to do a little treat but can't think of anything.
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:35 am

How about a non food treat like a top you would never have fitted into before you lost the stone - especially if its a birthday treat for yourself as well? or a pamper set out of body shop -that way every time you use it it will be a reminder of a mini landmark on your healthy eating journey?
Back to top Go down
wonderwoman

wonderwoman

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:12 am

I'm trying not to buy clothes as I still have a long way to go! I like the idea of something pampering though. I wonder if one of my girl friends would like to get their nails done with me for my birthday or something...
Back to top Go down
Flaxseed
Admin
Flaxseed

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:13 pm

When im at my goal weight im gonna take loads of pics of me in a bikini and put them on facebook Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://dsdietbuddies.forumotion.co.uk
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:09 am

I've just found out that August 1st is the fifith annual "wedding gown challenge" when this american anti-obesity society challenges all women to put their wedding dress back on. I'm now aiming to fit back in my dress by then!
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:09 am

See Starbuck - you've now got a goal!!!
Back to top Go down
wonderwoman

wonderwoman

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:33 pm

OK so I've been thinking about getting a second tattoo for quite some time, but due to my job i'm quite limited in where I can put them. A friend came up with the excellent idea of modifying my existing one in some way. I'm thinking about doing this as my ultimate goal treat...gives me a few months to work up some designs. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:35 am

ooh that sounds like a great idea - it will be something new and as you say it will gie you somthing to think about as how to modify it Smile
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:14 am

Excellent idea WW - I know what you mean about being limited - I had to have one of mine removed whilst at uni as the lecturers told me I couldnt go on teaching practice (it was a long time ago). What design do you have at the moment?
Back to top Go down
wonderwoman

wonderwoman

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:48 am

Its my own design, its not 'of' anything per say. Wow! Can't believe they made you remove it. Mine is on my back so its fairly easy to cover but I do occassionally get told off when I bend over/crawl around on the floor and my top and trousers dont quite meet - i wear a lot of dresses to work to prevent this now!
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:04 am

Just read a post of mine from May - my treat was going to be a pair of size 10 jeans. Glad to say I surpassed that and got a pair of size 8. Very Happy I also gained a boyfriend Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:28 pm

Yeay !!! on both counts Smile
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:50 am

I know - just got to get myself back on track again - roll on Monday !!
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:45 am

I wish I could think of some ultimate treat as it might make me more motivated! I suppose buying clothes that aren't in the 'plus' category and are about a size 12 would be good!

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:51 am

My holiday is my real motivation at the minute, sure I can find some use for those Florida shopping malls when I get there.
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:44 am

My motivation at the minute is to be feeling better and having more energy - once I achieve that I'll start thinking about treating myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?   Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone got any treats in mind for when they reach their goals?
Page 1 of 1