DS Diet Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Diet Buddies

A forum for those on DS to share diet tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloody exercise

Go down 
+14
Truffle Cart
kate36
Delilah
stripeymouse
stella100
Dampelk
discopants
Starbuck
Stormin Norm
Irnbru32
MrsMinxington
wonderwoman
bugbear
Flaxseed
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
stella100

stella100

Bloody exercise - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody exercise   Bloody exercise - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:25 am

Well I blasted the housework last night - felt great when I sat down after I'd finished. House was pristine!! Managed to hack the lodger off though as when she came in from work I'd ................ wait for it..................moved her printer. I want a living room not a bloody office!!! Cue weeping and wailing and her shutting herself in her bedroom for the rest of the night.

Sorry rant over.

Back on topic - where will I find the fitness channel???
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: Bloody exercise   Bloody exercise - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:05 am

Oh dear Stella...you are right though, if you want your living room to be somewhere you can relax in and not feel it is an office then it definitely had to be done!

Sounds like she over-reacted quite a lot though!!

I want to know what number the fitness channel is as well...I haven't got sky though so I hope its on freeview!!
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Bloody exercise   Bloody exercise - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:18 am

quite right Stella - there should be a divide between work & office. - wouldn't hissy fit followed by spending the night in her room be quite good from your point of view - bit of drama then peace n quiet lol - she sounds like one of my teenagers lol.

it is on channel 282 - but you can get all the programmes online on their website too - linky:

http://www.fitness.tv
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Bloody exercise   Bloody exercise - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:12 am

SPending the night in her room is fine by me (apart from the proper sobbing and wailing coming from the room) - Im just worried about what Im going home to tonight ....................

Thanks for the channel number - is that Sky or Virgin?
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Bloody exercise   Bloody exercise - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:46 am

really? - oh the joys of lodgers - that must be quite unsettling - it's not so good when you are not looking forward to going home Sad - sorry should have said it's Sky
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Bloody exercise   Bloody exercise - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:41 am

Well got home and atmosphere fine - shes cleared out her corner (including printer) - house was tidy so I had time for a quick bout of Callanetics before I went out (but I hurt this morning!!)
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Bloody exercise   Bloody exercise - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:14 am

well done Stella on the callanetics before going out - exercise gives such an adrenalin rush its a great way to start an evening Smile - good news that it was all quiet and you have got the printer out the livingroom. not so good thast you hurt this morning - believe me, i know what thats like today - i was hanging out the laundry there like i was 90 lol
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Bloody exercise   Bloody exercise - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:59 am

Well - managed to walk the dogs twice !! Not like me at all to take the dogs out - poor things dont know whats hit them - out twice in two days - the poor older one is walking like he needs a hospital bed !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody exercise   Bloody exercise - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody exercise
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12