DS Diet Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Diet Buddies

A forum for those on DS to share diet tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guess who's back!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Starbuck

Starbuck

Guess who's back!! Empty
PostSubject: Guess who's back!!   Guess who's back!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:27 am

Hi everyone,
Sorry I havn't been around for a while. Been busy with the kids being off, kids being ill and then just guilt over doing so badly on the diet front.

Anyway I'm back now and gonna start a fresh from Sunday (when I go shopping, im not putting it off really!) and try really hard again. Sometimes you just get stuck in a dieting rut I suppose and need some time off, well that's my excuse anyway Very Happy

Also my mums spured me into action by totally stunning me yesterday by telling me she's just had a gastric band done. There's no way i'm going to be the fat one when we go on holiday so she's done me a favour (still just totally stunned she did it though Shocked )

Havn't been on here so long have some serious catching up to do, so if i've missed anything really important let me know!
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

Guess who's back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back!!   Guess who's back!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:55 pm

cheers Hiya Starbuck, hope you are well hun!

It's always a nightmare when kiddies are ill...mine did that to me with chickenpox last year...took forever for them all to be spot free & it felt like we had leprosy and couldn't go anywhere!!!

I have also come to the conclusion that the summer holiday is 5 weeks too long LOL!!! Sorry Wonderwoman and anyone else who works in a school!!

It's a good idea to have a day in mind when you will start again and co-inciding it with shopping makes it seem easier so you can choose delicious 'good' things to eat.

I don't think you have missed too much hun...but I stand to be corrected by the others....as my memory is a bit rubbish!!!

I bet that was such a shock with your mum having a gastric band!! Wow ! At least it has given you motivation for your holiday and you are back posting on here which is fab!
I sometimes post even when I am not being good though in the hope that other people's willpower will rub off on me!! Laughing

xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
wonderwoman

wonderwoman

Guess who's back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back!!   Guess who's back!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:23 pm

Welcome back Starbuck Smile
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

Guess who's back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back!!   Guess who's back!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:26 pm

Hey Starbuck - *big waves* - I think i's difficult to stay totally focussed all the time for healthy eating - we all lose it a bit at times and then have to get back on track again - life sometimes gets in the way of the best intentions but it's nice to see you back again weight loss or not Smile
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

Guess who's back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back!!   Guess who's back!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:50 am

Woohoo - welcome back Starbuck - we've missed you!!!

Things you've missed .................... Wonderwomans on holiday, Irnbru's putting everyone to shame with her exercise and 4angels needs to hide the scales - oh and Im loved up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

Guess who's back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back!!   Guess who's back!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:16 am

LOL Stella at your round up of highlights!!!

Still need to hide scales Embarassed they are showing 1lb gain this morning wtf is that all about?!!!!!! Crying or Very sad Yeah I know.... once a week once a week once a day lol!!!!!!!

Everyone was very quiet over the weekend!! Does that mean you were all having a good time or couldn't think of anything to say? Mine was the latter!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

Guess who's back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back!!   Guess who's back!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:04 am

Wasnt around over the weekend - was out with Igglepiggle!
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

Guess who's back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back!!   Guess who's back!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:05 am

Or Pigglewiggle as my little girl says!!!! Laughing Hope you had a good time Stella!! Are you still stying to fatten him up or broaden his taste in food?!!

ooops sorry Starbuck we've hijacked this as a general chat thread now...naughty Stella & 4angels lol!!!! Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

Guess who's back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back!!   Guess who's back!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:27 am

I'm still expanding his food tastes - di a veg curry over the weekend and chicken in lowfat mushroom sauce - mhe liked em both so will have to see what I fancy cooking later in the week!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guess who's back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back!!   Guess who's back!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back!!
Page 1 of 1