DS Diet Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Diet Buddies

A forum for those on DS to share diet tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

struggling now

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bugbear

bugbear

struggling now Empty
PostSubject: struggling now   struggling now I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:03 am

Hi all, well ive been back off my hols for nearly 2 weeks now, when I was away I put on 5lb, now im struggling to get back on track.I went back to the slimming club the first saturday I was back, she told me i had put on 3lb, since then ive put on another 2. I know what to do I just cant seem to get motivated and stick to the plan, thats why its took me so long to come back on here.
Im going to make a determined effort and stick to the plan and to keep coming on here cos everyone else helps motivate me too, even if i just lurk and read posts rather than post myself.
Hope everyone is enjoying the summer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

struggling now Empty
PostSubject: Re: struggling now   struggling now I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:31 am

Hope you enjoyed your hols Bugbear! Very Happy

You've done really well on your weight loss so far so don't be too hard on yourself for putting a few pounds on because of your holidays. We all eat differently and put a few pounds on when we are away from home, enjoying ourselves and out of our normal routine for a week or two.

I find it really hard to stay motivated as well. You have done really well to have lost all the weight you have done already if your ticker is anything to go by, so please don't be so hard on yourself! We all have blips that we need to pull ourselves out of and coming back from holiday is a shock to the system when you suddenly need to be 'good' again. I'm sure your head will snap into the right zone soon.

I'm sure other people will have support to offer you as well....and post on here and chat to us!!!!!!

Have a good day xxxxxx sunny
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

struggling now Empty
PostSubject: Re: struggling now   struggling now I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:51 am

92.5 lb lost so far !!!!!!!!!!! Unbelieveable - you've done so well. I'm sure that now youre back from your hols the whole healthy eating thing will kick back in - you're probably still in holiday mode lol.

Ive posted in another thread - Ive put 3lb on but starting today as a new day so ........... hopefully will get my healthy eating head back on mmmmmmmmmm lettuce

Very Happy

Hope you had a good holiday by the way
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

struggling now Empty
PostSubject: Re: struggling now   struggling now I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:16 am

- that could be a mantra Stella - hmmmm lettuce lol.

Bugbear - holidays are a time to relax and drop all the balls that we juggle all the time - so when you get back it can be hard to pick them all up again - try not to be so hard on yourself - your ticker is amazing - i am aspiring to get to the sort of numbers you have already achieved - you are a motivation for me.

you know yourself that you can do it as you have made fabulous progress, so maybe just set a date and decide that thats the day you will get back to your healthy eating and then just don't think about it until then.

we all put the off lb on now and then - its just the body adjusting - and it does come off again - once last year i gained 6lbs in one week and its all away now - and your weight loss is away ahead of the curve so you know you can soon blast those lbs again, you go girl !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

struggling now Empty
PostSubject: Re: struggling now   struggling now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

struggling now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DS Diet Buddies :: DS Diet Buddies - Main Forum :: DS Diet Buddies-
Jump to: