DS Diet Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Diet Buddies

A forum for those on DS to share diet tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Party at Stella's place

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
stella100

stella100

Party at Stella's place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party at Stella's place   Party at Stella's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:55 am

Sorry !!! Was out celebrating!!

Ahem.............. I would like to thank all of the members of the forum who have put up with my whinging over the last few months and who have supported me so well. Thank you for the lovely party that you held for me *tears up* and I couldn't have done it without you!!

Once again - thank you xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: Party at Stella's place   Party at Stella's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:17 am

T'is ok Stella, I suppose we'll let you have other friends too lol!!! Laughing

Hope you had a good night hun!

I drank a bottle of wine and had a chinese so feeling bad today!!!!!!!!! Virtual hangover resembles a real one!!!!!

Nice speech queen Stella

xxxx
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Party at Stella's place   Party at Stella's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:27 am

Lol - had a quiet night at the local but am feeling it today - several Stella's were consumed!!

A treat now and again is allowed - I think if you deny something and think you cant have it then you crave it even more and end up pigging out!!

Now I really want a chinese!!!

The speech was from the heart flower
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: Party at Stella's place   Party at Stella's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:47 am

Problem is I spend all week recovering from Monday eat/drink binge hence stay same weight every week!!! Hubby works weekends so monday is our friday night. Plus I take my boy to 2 lots of therapy on mondays so I feel I deserve it lol!!!

Got a bbq to go to end of july all my hubby's uni mates...I don't want to look like humpty dumpty & show him up but I can't lose 3 stone in a month lol!!! What I'd normally do is not go...but our social life is non-existent as it is & I don't have any friends to go out with so could do with making the effort really!!!

Still not dressed yet...in my defence I have had a shower!!! plus several glasses of water, 2 cups of coffee (which I had given up but was a necessity this morning stains my teeth badly you see!!), glass of OJ, 2 co-codamol....feeling slightly baggy-headed!!!LOL

Managed to get kids 2 skool&nursery though...was going to go back to bed but it never happened...then I got chatting on tombola (latest addiction - won £190 so far in a couple of days & only spent £25 I don't expect luck will continue though so may well quit whilst i am ahead!!! hubby won £780, t'is his fault though and normally I forbid gambling!!!)

Anyway.... apologies for my stream of consciousness lol (off to dunk head in the sink)!!! lol!!!

Have a good day queen Stella (t'is your new name with the queen symbol in front of it!!)
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Party at Stella's place   Party at Stella's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:06 am

Ooooh - get me I've been renamed!! queen

Right 4Angels - think positive here - you've got 5 weeks before the bbq - aim to lose a bit each week, glam yourself up - treat yourself to some new clothes and get out there - I bet you'll have a fab time!!!

BTW hope you haven't drowned in the sink lol xxx
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: Party at Stella's place   Party at Stella's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:22 am

No not drowned myself yet...am dressed, hair done & scrap of make up on so look slightly better even if i don't feel it lol!!

I know you are right queen ...i have a few weeks to get myself a bit slimmer, i would have thought 7lbs was achievable but not if i keep having mushroom curry&fried rice plus bottle of rose!!!!!

Wish there was a smiley that banged head against a brick wall lol!!!

Must do something with the day....

xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Party at Stella's place   Party at Stella's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:30 am

Oh now I so want want mushroom curry - good job I work in the middle of nowhere otherwise I would be tempted!!!

7lbs is achieveable - just keep coming on for motivation - a few weeks ago I was convinced I'd never get there but everyone on here kept encouraging me xx

Have a good day!!

queen
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: Party at Stella's place   Party at Stella's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:34 am

Was gorgeous curry queen lol!!!

Thanks for encouragement & motivation hun!

Have good day xxxx
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Party at Stella's place   Party at Stella's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:50 am

Stop it!!! Really want curry now - and it's not curry weather - that's what I'm going to keep telling myself anyway!!

Have fun !!

queen
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: Party at Stella's place   Party at Stella's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:55 am

Sorry queen lol

Shall I start talking about the healthy lunch I'm going to have instead lol Laughing

Was thinking quorn tikka salad with a dab of light mayo? With fresh pineapple and strawberries for afters....did that help any? xxxxx
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Party at Stella's place   Party at Stella's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:57 am

mmmm strawberries and pineapple - could just eat theat now.

I've got quorn sausage and mushrooms Sad want your dinner *sulks*

xxxx
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: Party at Stella's place   Party at Stella's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:02 am

Hmm sorry queen ...I really don't seem to be helping you hun do I? I'll go and dunk head in the sink again lol!!!

I've tried the quorn tikka, bbq and fajita and the only one I wasn't keen on was the fajita as it was not as tasty & a bit dry & powdery compared to the others i thought. Prefer them to the turkey, ham and beef style stuff others taste really sweet to me confused

Talking about food again....sorry....(goes off to hang head in shame) lol!!!
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Party at Stella's place   Party at Stella's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:08 am

Dont hang head - at least I'm ready for lunch now - makes a change recently!!!
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Party at Stella's place   Party at Stella's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:10 am

queen Stella, you throw a great party Smile

4Angels you still dunking your head lol ?- see irnbru is the best thing ever for hangovers lol. 7lbs is definitely doable you just to ease off a bit - it's difficult when lifestyles are geared up with customs and habits.
(not allowed to hang your head in shame) you can do it.

mmm strawberries and pineapple - sounds great.

It reminded me I have some melon in the fridge. *off to go and treat myself Smile
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Party at Stella's place   Party at Stella's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:13 am

Cheers hun

I want melon and strawberries and pineapple Sad

queen
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: Party at Stella's place   Party at Stella's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:43 am

Sending you some melon, strawberries & pineapple jocolor

Ready Basketball
Steady bounce
Catch No Embarassed affraid sorry hun hope you managed to catch some of it I'm not much good at throwing!!! lol!

(ALERT : Overuse of smileys methinks Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Flaxseed
Admin
Flaxseed

PostSubject: Re: Party at Stella's place   Party at Stella's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:17 pm

aw did i miss the party??? Sad

I hope someone got very drunk and made an arse of themselves... theres always one! usually its me but hey...... Wink lol
Back to top Go down
https://dsdietbuddies.forumotion.co.uk
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Party at Stella's place   Party at Stella's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:22 am

S'ok Flax we saved you some yummies - *hands over carefully wrapped plate of food and bottle of wine* Very Happy

Thanks for the friut 4angels - caught most of it I think (although some may have gone down the side of the chair!!!)
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Party at Stella's place   Party at Stella's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:00 am

Lol - great party Smile
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Party at Stella's place   Party at Stella's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:43 am

I know - but it's going to take me at least a week to recover drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at Stella's place   Party at Stella's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party at Stella's place
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DS Diet Buddies :: DS Diet Buddies - Main Forum :: DS Diet Buddies-
Jump to: