DS Diet Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Diet Buddies

A forum for those on DS to share diet tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Control Pants!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Starbuck

Starbuck

Control Pants! Empty
PostSubject: Control Pants!   Control Pants! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:22 am

I've got a strange question about control pants, Do you wear them all the time or just for special occasions?

Was just wondering as i've been thinking about getting some, and i've never used them before. Think they might be a good idea for me at the mo as I've got the big flabby stomach but have lost weight on my bottom half. So my jeans fit around the tummy but are big and flappy on the bum and legs.

Think I could get into a more flattering pair if I could tame my tummy fat.

What does everyone think?
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

Control Pants! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control Pants!   Control Pants! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:53 am

I don't really have much experience of wearing them for any length of time, but like you I'd like to know if they are worthwhile and the best type/brand to get. I have visions of them simply pushing my flab somewhere else though Embarassed

I did once buy a pair of 'control' knickers from M&S but they gave me tummy ache!!! Likewise when I was going to a wedding I tried on one of those M&S body slimmer things (like a swimming costume), I felt like I was suffocating but it did make me look a lot slimmer. I have to admit that I didn't buy it though because I find being able to breathe/bend/sit etc is quite handy!! Laughing

I guess it probably depends on the strength of control and the area being controlled, and possibly your own level of comfort/discomfort. I suppose they could quite well feel tight because if they didn't then they wouldn't be doing their job, then again I may have been trying on a size too small!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

Control Pants! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control Pants!   Control Pants! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:22 am

Was looking at these ones in M&S http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/product/B00110C6MI/sr=1-3/qid=1245421138/ref=sr_1_3/275-9122833-7301627?ie=UTF8&node=42966030&m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&keywords=magic%20thigh&mnSBrand=core&size=9&rh=n%3A42966030%2Ck%3Amagic%20thigh&page=1

The reviews say that it comes up to the bra area, so dosn't spread the fat over the top. Might give them a look next time i'm there, don't suppose you can try them on though?
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

Control Pants! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control Pants!   Control Pants! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:35 am

Not tried those ones. I would imagine you can try it on before buying as long as you keep your own underwear on. I tried one on which had a bra built in as well a bit like an old-fashioned ladies all-in-one girdle, and I didn't buy it but kept my own underwear on (probably had a hygiene strip in as well but I can't be sure) best to check with the staff as £35 is a lot of money if it doesn't feel ok or if you needed a different size.

Good luck, hope you find something suitable! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Delilah

Delilah

Control Pants! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control Pants!   Control Pants! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:44 am

I used to wear them years ago, when I was smaller than I am now. They worked well when I was smaller. It definitely gave me a smoother look.

Once I gained a lot of weight, the control pants used to just push squeeze my fat up higher so my lumps would be in a different position. So now I have a full body one; but I only wear it for special occasions when I'm wearing a nice dress because it's really not that comfy.
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

Control Pants! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control Pants!   Control Pants! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:39 am

Ive got an all in one thingy that I wear on special occasions but it is a bit restrictive to say the least. I used to have some pants that were fab from M+S - squished it all away!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Control Pants! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control Pants!   Control Pants! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Control Pants!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DS Diet Buddies :: DS Diet Buddies - Main Forum :: DS Diet Buddies-
Jump to: