DS Diet Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Diet Buddies

A forum for those on DS to share diet tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1hr 10mins of Tennis to burn off a Pot Noodle!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Starbuck

Starbuck

1hr 10mins of Tennis to burn off a Pot Noodle!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 1hr 10mins of Tennis to burn off a Pot Noodle!!!!   1hr 10mins of Tennis to burn off a Pot Noodle!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:41 am

Just found this site whilst looking for the calories in a cheese and ham toastie.

http://www.dietandfitnessresources.co.uk/fitness_exercise/activities-to-burn-calories.htm

Can't believe i'd have to do 1hr and 30mins of Netball to burn it off.

Just makes you think!
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: 1hr 10mins of Tennis to burn off a Pot Noodle!!!!   1hr 10mins of Tennis to burn off a Pot Noodle!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:58 am

Yikes - that is so not worth it for a pot noodle - if it was brie i may consider it time well spent though lol
Back to top Go down
kate36

PostSubject: Re: 1hr 10mins of Tennis to burn off a Pot Noodle!!!!   1hr 10mins of Tennis to burn off a Pot Noodle!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:04 am

definitely worth it for cheese now and again!

i just came back from my first ever spin class, wow what a workout, great fun though , i'll definitely go again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: 1hr 10mins of Tennis to burn off a Pot Noodle!!!!   1hr 10mins of Tennis to burn off a Pot Noodle!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:12 am

Oh i love the spin class - it is on the list of new classes I want to fit in - am going to go onto the cycle machine sometime this week and go flat out for half an hour and when i can do that then i will know i am ready for the spin class - mind you Kate I will be honest - my bum gets really sore on the seats. - yeay that you loved it so much it's such a buzz isn't it.

Have you found a way to work the calories in for your cheese and ham toastie Starbuck?
Back to top Go down
kate36

PostSubject: Re: 1hr 10mins of Tennis to burn off a Pot Noodle!!!!   1hr 10mins of Tennis to burn off a Pot Noodle!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:24 am

yeah the seats on the bikes could be more comfy! thats' probably the only downside if any
but the feeling that you've really pushed yourself hard is so worth it
like having a good run, that rocks too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1hr 10mins of Tennis to burn off a Pot Noodle!!!!   1hr 10mins of Tennis to burn off a Pot Noodle!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1hr 10mins of Tennis to burn off a Pot Noodle!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DS Diet Buddies :: DS Diet Buddies - Main Forum :: DS Diet Buddies-
Jump to: