DS Diet Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Diet Buddies

A forum for those on DS to share diet tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i hate pringles!!!!!

Go down 
+3
PapaLazarou999
Flaxseed
peteh87
7 posters
AuthorMessage
peteh87

peteh87

i hate pringles!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: i hate pringles!!!!!   i hate pringles!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:12 pm

ive just opened a box of pringles thinking i will have one or two.

ive just ate the last one in the tube! bloody things!!!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Flaxseed
Admin
Flaxseed

PostSubject: Re: i hate pringles!!!!!   i hate pringles!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:15 pm

lol were they the sour cream and chives ones? god they are my total faves. Theyre addictive though so its lethal to just open a tub and think, ok ill have one or two!
Back to top Go down
https://dsdietbuddies.forumotion.co.uk
peteh87

peteh87

PostSubject: Re: i hate pringles!!!!!   i hate pringles!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:17 pm

they were the salt and vinger ones, but all the flavours r the same, and before u know it theres none left in the tube. Y do they make things like this! LOL
Back to top Go down
PapaLazarou999

PapaLazarou999

PostSubject: Re: i hate pringles!!!!!   i hate pringles!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:56 pm

peteh87 wrote:

Oh my Lord!! affraid

Mind you there soooooooooooo morish,now just hit yourself over the head with the empty tube and start all over again,easy peasy!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: i hate pringles!!!!!   i hate pringles!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:59 pm

Well they do warn you that there addictive, "once you pop you can't stop" and they wern't kidding!
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: i hate pringles!!!!!   i hate pringles!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:03 am

yup exactly - they are evil lol - it all starts off with good intentions and a "I'll just have a small stack" then its "where did they all go?!!" Embarassed
Back to top Go down
PapaLazarou999

PapaLazarou999

PostSubject: Re: i hate pringles!!!!!   i hate pringles!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:11 am

Irnbru32 wrote:
yup exactly - they are evil lol - it all starts off with good intentions and a "I'll just have a small stack" then its "where did they all go?!!" Embarassed

Crikey were all up early this morning!! affraid

Mind you Ive been playing on here since 4am,night sweats are horrible No

Morning everyone!!! flower
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: i hate pringles!!!!!   i hate pringles!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:54 am

Tip - never ever buy the big tubes!!
Back to top Go down
kate36

PostSubject: Re: i hate pringles!!!!!   i hate pringles!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:52 am

peteh87 wrote:

been there so many times!! sour cream is my fave but ihaven't had any for ages until yesterday someone at work was offering them round...well i just had to have one! Razz bounce
Back to top Go down
kate36

PostSubject: Re: i hate pringles!!!!!   i hate pringles!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:52 am

stella100 wrote:
Tip - never ever buy the big tubes!!

you mean the standard size ones? or do they do bigger ones than that?? crikey! Shocked
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: i hate pringles!!!!!   i hate pringles!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:00 am

Yep I meant the standard size. Buy the mini tubs at least that way you wont be tempted !!
Back to top Go down
kate36

PostSubject: Re: i hate pringles!!!!!   i hate pringles!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:22 am

i dont buy them at all, it's safest that way but then i dont really miss them that much; i do remember how much i used to like them though!
i'll stick to my roasted seeds! if i do eat crisps i go for seabrooks or burts chips, they have fewer additives and the taste is still good.
i did buy some vegetable chips today, sound quite tasty but i wouldnt mind having a go at making my own beetroot and parsnip crisps, baked of course; i dont do fried anymore!

Last edited by kate36 on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: i hate pringles!!!!!   i hate pringles!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:30 am

Theres no point me buying anything "snacky" anyway as my lodger would snaffle it before I had chance to even think about eating it. That's why theres never any food in the house - only ingredients because she wont cook - helped the healthy eating plan no end Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i hate pringles!!!!!   i hate pringles!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i hate pringles!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DS Diet Buddies :: DS Diet Buddies - Main Forum :: DS Diet Buddies-
Jump to: