DS Diet Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Diet Buddies

A forum for those on DS to share diet tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi... new girl here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kes63

hi... new girl here Empty
PostSubject: hi... new girl here   hi... new girl here I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:59 am

hi guysngals

got to this forum from the ds weight loss thread. some may know me as kezrulz but for those that dont.... i shall rectify that now Razz

i am 46 going on 17 Razz forever young and never growing up.... ive been overwight all my life and this january was weighed at my heaviest... 173 kg which is just about 27 stone ish..horrified was not the reaction...sick and embarrassed was nearer the mark.. so i am now attempting to do something about it and my goal is to be 12 stone or thereabouts by the time im 50 (yuk) in 2013....

everyone on the ds forums is doing so well and i lurk alot giving virtual high fives when i can... me?... i get weighed tomorrow 15th feb... you ll probably hear the scales scream when i do tongue

so thats sort of me...oh im married and have a son with autism live in Hull and i play on my pc all day lol which doesnt help the weight to be honest but i am slowly putting more movement into my day.....

i ramble on as well..... just wanted to say Hi xxxxx I love you
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: hi... new girl here   hi... new girl here I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:14 am

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Good luck with your weight loss hun! Very Happy

xx
Back to top Go down
thumbandit

PostSubject: Re: hi... new girl here   hi... new girl here I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:06 am

Hi, good luck with your weight loss Smile

2 Tips :

1) If you spend 4 hours on the computer a day, instead spend 3 1/2 hours on the pc and let your husband have the kids for 30 mins while you go for a 30 minute walk with your ipod / music on just chill, escape and its good exercise. ..... then extend the walk as you feel you can.

Walking proportionally burns more fat per calorie than running.

2) work out your BMR ...... and knock 500 calories off it and you will lose 1lb a week .... bear in mind that could be something as simple as a glass of coke and a mars bar ..... add a 30 minute walk to that and you will prob lose a lb and a half ish ......

Any more advice and ill be happy to provide it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi... new girl here   hi... new girl here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi... new girl here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DS Diet Buddies :: DS Diet Buddies - Main Forum :: DS Diet Buddies-
Jump to: