DS Diet Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Diet Buddies

A forum for those on DS to share diet tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well hello there!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wonderwoman

wonderwoman

Well hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Well hello there!   Well hello there! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:25 pm

Hello all, pleased to see you're all still going strong. I'm sorry I disappeared. I've had 6 months off as I lost motivation with the food thing. I'm back now though as I've shifted my focus. I'm not going to count calories any more or deny myself food I'm just upping my exercise. In fact, I'm training for the Great London Swim (a mile long open water swimming race in the Thames). The thought of everyone I know seeing me in a wetsuit is proving good motivation!
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

Well hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there!   Well hello there! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am

Hey WW, good to hear from you hun! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year!

Your plan sounds like a good one, best of luck with the exercise and training for the Great London Swim! Smile

xxx
Back to top Go down
wonderwoman

wonderwoman

Well hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there!   Well hello there! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:55 am

Smile Thankyou
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

Well hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there!   Well hello there! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:40 am

Hi wonder woman, glad to hear your doing well and still at it. The swim sounds like a great motivation.
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

Well hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there!   Well hello there! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:14 am

That sounds great WW - i know what you mean about focusing too much on everything you eat and denial - and am with you for the upping the exercise - thats the way i am going to go too - just sensible eating and aload of exercise Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there!   Well hello there! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DS Diet Buddies :: DS Diet Buddies - Main Forum :: DS Diet Buddies-
Jump to: