DS Diet Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Diet Buddies

A forum for those on DS to share diet tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As im new ....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thumbandit

As im new .... Empty
PostSubject: As im new ....   As im new .... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:24 pm

I thought id tell you what kind of stuff ive been eating / exercise ive been doing.

Today ...

Breakfast (10am)

1 Peach fat free activia yoghurt, 1 small glass of smoothie, 1 multivitamin tablet

Lunch (1.45)

1 Ham, Mustard and Lettuce, Light Wrap
1 Banana
1 Bag of Mango and Chilli Baked Crisps (2g of fat)

Snack (3.00)

1 small apple
1 pineapple fat free activia yoghurt

Evening Meal (7.30)

1 Small Piece of Haddock
Loads of Steamed Petit Pois and Green Beans
2 pieces of scampi
steamed rice

Snack (9.30 pm)
Bowl of Rice Crispies with 1% milk and a sprinkle of that low calorie sugar
1 cup of tea with 1% milk and 1.5 low cal sugars

Excercise

7.5 hours of warehouse / admin work some on foot some not
10 situps
10 pressups
50 reps with 2 x 2kg weights
assorted reps with weights in different positions
Sex .... Embarassed

Thats pretty much a normal day eating wise and exercise wise (except the nookie lol)

5 kg in amonth or so lost, my plan is when i get to 100 kg (hopefully by the end of august (a weeks holls will ruin the normal flow, even though i will eat as well as i can theres noway im ruining my holiday for the sake of a diet) Chippy by the sea front can be worked off lol

anyway when im down to 100kg i plan on joining the gym or maybe investing in more advanced home equipment ....
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

As im new .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As im new ....   As im new .... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:36 am

Wow hun - sounds like you've got you're healthy eating head on - and exercise too!! (if you want any tips on exercise talk to Irnbru - shes the queen of the gym and Wonderwoman is queen of Davina!!)

Anyhow - good luck - my tip for today is ....................treat everyday as a new day - if you muck up today you can always start again tomorrow - may sound daft but works for me!!!
Back to top Go down
wonderwoman

wonderwoman

As im new .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As im new ....   As im new .... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:41 am

Haha Queen of Davina queen I love my new title, thanks Stell Smile

Welcome Thumbandit.
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

As im new .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As im new ....   As im new .... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:18 am

that looks to be spot on food wise - you have a good healthy balance of food groups Wonderwoman pointed me in the direction of foodfocus.co.uk its a great site to check that you are getting the protein/cards/fat mix right and offsets your exercise against your calorie intake.(although it may not have nookie on as an exercise type lol)

I take it you don't do weights every day? - as you increase the weights you need to give your muscles a rest day - the weights makes your calorie intake burn at a higher rate for up to 48 hours so a rest day from the weights doesnt mean that its not still working - I tend to alternate cardio days and resistance days to fool the body a bit as it can get used to it quite quickly and then its not as effective if you don't have an element of variety.

of course you may be totally aware of all this, don't mean to come across as patronising, I have found out loads by trial and error and more than happy to share if it stops someone make some of the silly mistakes i have made before it all clicked into place.
Back to top Go down
thumbandit

As im new .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As im new ....   As im new .... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:58 pm

thanks for the advice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

As im new .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As im new ....   As im new .... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As im new ....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DS Diet Buddies :: DS Diet Buddies - Main Forum :: DS Diet Buddies-
Jump to: