DS Diet Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Diet Buddies

A forum for those on DS to share diet tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my name is jessica~rabbit ...

Go down 
+2
wonderwoman
jessica~rabbit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica~rabbit

my name is jessica~rabbit ... Empty
PostSubject: my name is jessica~rabbit ...   my name is jessica~rabbit ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:52 am

... and im a food-a-holic Very Happy

lol

seriously. ahem. ok. im 5ft 2 inches, 14st 2 (was 14 stone 5 last week!) which is mostly my boobs, and i'd like to be a size 10-12 please. i used to be itty bitty, when i was a gymnast in my teens, but since retiring, i've just been eating all the stuff i wasnt allowed to when i was training, and i havent stopped ... im following the weight watchers points system which i started last monday and have lost 3lb already on, and i *plan* to exercise using my wii fit, my lateral stepper, my trampette, my ab roller and my steady ball ... as you can tell, i but fitness equipment to use as ornaments :-*

hope you're all well x
JR cherry
Back to top Go down
wonderwoman

wonderwoman

PostSubject: Re: my name is jessica~rabbit ...   my name is jessica~rabbit ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:59 am

Hi there JR,
You sounds just like me! I too am 5ft 2in, all boobs and a former gymnast Smile
It sounds to me like you've made a great start already. This is a great forum, really supportive, and there are some great tips.

I've found www.foodfocus.co.uk really useful. Its a bit tedious to get going but i've been using it for months now and have lost 25lb so its obviously working (and its free!).

Let us know how you get on and good luck!
x.
Back to top Go down
jessica~rabbit

PostSubject: Re: my name is jessica~rabbit ...   my name is jessica~rabbit ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:14 am

food focus is fab! i find myself getting a bit competetive with myself, trying to eat less and less calories and do more and more exercise ... dangerous teritory!!!
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: my name is jessica~rabbit ...   my name is jessica~rabbit ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:20 am

Welcome JR - we're a friendly bunch really lol. I too buy exercise equipment to use as clothes horses !

I'm 5 ft 7 and lost my boobs !! - Want them back I miss them !!
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: my name is jessica~rabbit ...   my name is jessica~rabbit ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:35 am

Hi Jessica Rabbit! Welcome to the forum. We all try to motivate each other on here! Look forward to hearing how you get on.

PS Isn't gym equipment meant to be used as a clothes horse?....damn thats where I've been going wrong!!!

xx
Back to top Go down
jessica~rabbit

PostSubject: Re: my name is jessica~rabbit ...   my name is jessica~rabbit ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:52 am

4angels wrote:

PS Isn't gym equipment meant to be used as a clothes horse?....damn thats where I've been going wrong!!!

xx

me too lol
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: my name is jessica~rabbit ...   my name is jessica~rabbit ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:16 am

Hey JR welcome to the forum, we all have our ups n downs on this site n try to cheer or console each other when our bodies don't do what we want them to.

hehe actually confession to make, my home equipment is gathering dust at the moment with me being gyming it so much.

Stella my boobs are ever shrinking too l but i suppose if i want to be in proportion its gotta happen lol.
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: my name is jessica~rabbit ...   my name is jessica~rabbit ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:22 am

Last time I lost weight I kept my boobs - alas not this time Sad
Back to top Go down
Flaxseed
Admin
Flaxseed

PostSubject: Re: my name is jessica~rabbit ...   my name is jessica~rabbit ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:12 pm

Hey Jessica!

Welcome to the forum Smile

I always encourage new members to get a ticker cos its useful in keeping track!!

Also just so the rest of us can be nosey Wink hehe
Back to top Go down
https://dsdietbuddies.forumotion.co.uk
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: my name is jessica~rabbit ...   my name is jessica~rabbit ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:54 am

I love my ticker Very Happy it does really motivate you when you see the ponds coming off - and as Flax said - we're nosey Razz
Back to top Go down
jessica~rabbit

PostSubject: Re: my name is jessica~rabbit ...   my name is jessica~rabbit ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:01 pm

i will get me a ticker - soon as i can figure it out lol
Back to top Go down
jessica~rabbit

PostSubject: Re: my name is jessica~rabbit ...   my name is jessica~rabbit ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:10 pm

testing testing, 123! ticker test ...
Back to top Go down
jessica~rabbit

PostSubject: Re: my name is jessica~rabbit ...   my name is jessica~rabbit ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:14 pm

try again ...
Back to top Go down
jessica~rabbit

PostSubject: Re: my name is jessica~rabbit ...   my name is jessica~rabbit ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:15 pm

if it doesnt work this time, im giving up lol
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: my name is jessica~rabbit ...   my name is jessica~rabbit ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:58 am

Well done on your ticker hun, I think it took all of us on here a few attempts to put ours up as well!!

xxxx
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: my name is jessica~rabbit ...   my name is jessica~rabbit ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:02 am

Took me bloomin ages - think everyone on the forum had to help me!!!
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: my name is jessica~rabbit ...   my name is jessica~rabbit ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:02 am

yup they are not the easiest are they lol - but great when they are on there Smile
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: my name is jessica~rabbit ...   my name is jessica~rabbit ... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:30 am

MInes actually wrong at the minute but Ive explained on another thread - I did hit goal and as long as I only fluctuate by a few pounds I dont mind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my name is jessica~rabbit ...   my name is jessica~rabbit ... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my name is jessica~rabbit ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DS Diet Buddies :: DS Diet Buddies - Main Forum :: DS Diet Buddies-
Jump to: