DS Diet Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Diet Buddies

A forum for those on DS to share diet tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting again

Go down 
+2
Starbuck
RAINBOWGIRL22
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RAINBOWGIRL22

Starting again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting again   Starting again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:43 am

Hi all,

Well it's sure been a rocky month since I posted this thread!! Lots of ups and downs!!

BUT I am doing OK... I have really got into the whole exercise vibe. I work out 4 times a week (30 minute DVD normally) and have just stated jogging too. Currently not got the stamina to actually go out and jog though Razz so I am gradually working myself up to being able to jog for 30 minutes before I embarrass myself in public.

My eating has been sporadic - I am pretty good in the week but totally lose the plot come the weekend!!

I am not weighing myself often - I am only 2lbs lighter than I was a month ago yet I know I have been working out a lot (and usually undoing it all with my weekend antics) so I am not surprised or disappointed.

I like to consider myself halfway near to really "getting" this whole losing weight business!!

I am off to Vegas one month today and hope to at the very least be a bit more toned if not a few lbs lighter, I am not putting too much pressure on myself but think I can manage that.

I also plan to swim daily when away to go someway to counter act the excess of dining out Amercian style for a week!!

I hope all you lovely ladies are well....
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: Starting again   Starting again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:50 am

OOh hope you have a fab time in Vegas Rainbowgirl!!! xxxx
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Starting again   Starting again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:52 pm

ooh Vegas sounds fab RG - Great to hear from you - am glad you are getting round to the "healthy way " its often small steps that moves towards changing thinking.

swimming is fab - i am convinced its what has sped up my inch loss with all the toning it does - i was putting my jeans on and i noticed that i could actually move up the next notch but i only moved a notch a couple of weeks ago.

well done on the weight loss Smile
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Starting again   Starting again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:41 am

Well done RG - have a great time in Vegas - wish I could get motivated to exercise more
Back to top Go down
RAINBOWGIRL22

PostSubject: Re: Starting again   Starting again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:29 am

For once exercise is not the problem - I am actually quite enjoying it!! I had a few days off last week and was exercising 20 minutes after getting up Very Happy which is very unlike me!!

I still need to shift just over a stone in total (I want to get back to 8st - fine for my height as I am a shorty!!) so I still have a bit of work to do!!

I am cool with any improvement though - I think that what I was really struggling with - not seeing results and that really demotivated me!!

For me I know if I achieve even the smallest things - like exercising that extra day or drinking my 2L per day then even if I have nothing concrete to show at least I am doing something positive!!

So it's all good here!!

Vegas here I come (although still have just over 4 weeks so hopefully a few lbs can be shed!!)
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Starting again   Starting again - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:29 am

I need to tone up now and shift my still wobbly bits - I dont want to lose anymore I dont think - just tone up and get some definition.

I really need to motivate myself to exercise - love the positive outlook you have RB - send some my way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting again   Starting again - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DS Diet Buddies :: DS Diet Buddies - Main Forum :: DS Diet Buddies-
Jump to: