DS Diet Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Diet Buddies

A forum for those on DS to share diet tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting back on track

Go down 
+2
4angels
Irnbru32
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
stella100

stella100

Getting back on track - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting back on track   Getting back on track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:27 am

Glad to hear it !!
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on track   Getting back on track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:22 am

Glad to hear it!!
Back to top Go down
wonderwoman

wonderwoman

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on track   Getting back on track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:51 am

Help! Having not lost for two weeks (illness and birthday) i've lost all motivation to try! I've had a hideous day at work today and already scoffed two kitkats. Help!
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on track   Getting back on track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:21 am

ok Wonderwoman - just make it stop at two? - a kit kat is 106 calories - so no major harm - you have not blown your healthy eating plan - you have just taken a small detour - so just make a decision to make that your treat for today - no harm no foul. - just look how well you have done so far - maybe you just need to cut yourself a bit of slack and say ok tomorrow is a fresh start? think how great you felt meeting up with your ex and looking fantastic in your black dress - you are doing fab - your resistance is maybe a bit low as you are still getting over your illness and tomorrow will be better Smile

Carol x
Back to top Go down
wonderwoman

wonderwoman

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on track   Getting back on track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:20 pm

Thanks. Oh dear, I'm so tired I'm not really thinking straight. I'm going to have an early night.
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on track   Getting back on track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:33 am

I know how you feel WW. I too am having a hideous day at work today and Ive got to go for a meal tonight (mums birthday) and the temptation is there.

Crap !! I just want to go home!
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on track   Getting back on track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:39 am

aww Stella if you are having a really crap day - you are not that long till home time - and maybe its better that you are going to your mums - when I have a crappy day i want to curl up on the couch with a pack of biscuits or crisps - but if i go somewhere else - I find it easier to stay on the path. - maybe it will be easier to have fixed food there - better than your fridge bulging with fatty stuff of your lodger - is there not more temptation there?
Back to top Go down
stella100

stella100

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on track   Getting back on track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:43 am

All I want to do is go straight home - I love my mum to pieces and I love the place we're going to eat - it's just I'm not in the mood to be pretending I'm happy and everythings ok but I don't want to ruin her birthday!!

Thanks Irnbru but I wouldnt touch the stuff my lodger eats with a bargepole (apart from her cheese mmmmmmmmmmmmmm)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on track   Getting back on track - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting back on track
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2