DS Diet Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Diet Buddies

A forum for those on DS to share diet tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays

Go down 
+13
Delilah
Truffle Cart
bugbear
RAINBOWGIRL22
kate36
stripeymouse
stella100
MrsMinxington
wonderwoman
Irnbru32
Starbuck
PapaLazarou999
Flaxseed
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Starbuck

Starbuck

WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:28 am

wow, well done 4angels! and over christmas as well.

I'm quite happy that i've only managed to put on 3lbs over christmas and the new year, and I havn't stopped eating!!!!
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:20 am

Thanks hun, I'm pleased with my progress so far - just hope it continues.

3lbs isn't bad for Christmas really! xx
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:42 am

thats a fantastic weight loss - well done especially over christmas. I am psyching myself up to get on the scales - i know its not going to be pretty - but it will spur me on.

I am going to be on a mission this year but not of to the great start i had hoped for - little things like laundry and car problems throwing spanners in the work.

how is everyone doing?
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:37 am

Thanks Irnbru! Weight loss appears to be slowing down for me now though, which doesn't help with motivation to be good!

I'm sure we'll all get our heads in gear and jump back into action soon bounce affraid
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:25 am

Well I bit the bullet and in just iver two months i have managed to gain 10 lbs - partly due to my knees being knackered after the 10k, then exams and getting the puppy and that taking up my gym time - but mainly because i chose to eat a lot of crap over christmas - time to get back on track...
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:57 am

Ouch about the weigh-in...you'll get there hun...winter is the worst time for dieting I'm convinced!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Irnbru32

Irnbru32

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:12 pm

lost 3 lbs so am pleased with a good start Smile
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:09 am

Well done Irnbru!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:58 pm

Starting over again Embarassed tomorrow, and a bit worried about what the scales will say.
Oh well I have to start somewhere I suppose.
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:40 am

Good luck with the scales Starbuck! xxxx

I can't seem to get out of this plateau or +1kg at the moment....I think I probably need to up the exercise a bit....but it's so hard fitting it in and having the right frame of mind to be bothered with exercising!!
Back to top Go down
Starbuck

Starbuck

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:16 am

Forgot to get on the scales first thing this morning, and so won't weigh in today. I'll do it tomorrow if my kids let me get up at a decent time for once Shocked

Know how you feel about the exercising 4angels, it's hard to find the motivation after a hard day. Do you still have the treadmill? I used to love just going for a walk on the treadmill in the gym for 30mins or so with my ipod on (back when I used to go and my knees would hold up!!)
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:05 am

Yes I've still got the treadmill though finding the time to get on it is another thing! I definitely don't have the energy at night and prefer to go on it in the morning, however something usually happens which means I have to shower and get dressed early rather than going on it, like the plumber coming fixing the boiler for the millionth time or appointments for my son etc

Once I've actually been on it I do feel more positive and gain some willpower...its just getting on it that I need to find the motivation for!!!!! I need to get an ipod or something as my daughter interferes with the computer and changes the music running order or volume on the computer and I either have to get off and sort it out or put up with slow songs when I want quick ones or Cbeebies website blaring out at me instead!!! Evil or Very Mad

Hopefully I should get some routine going again this week and try to go on every other day at least (she says What a Face !!!!)
Back to top Go down
4angels

4angels

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:37 am

Has been a long time since the scales weighed me lighter but finally they have budged - albeit only a little bit...but hopefully things are starting to work again!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays   WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WEEKLY WEIGH INS - Sundays
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DS Diet Buddies :: DS Diet Buddies - Main Forum :: DS Diet Buddies-
Jump to: